(Ankle Foot Orthosis)
US Patent # 6,923,780
US Patent # 7,163,519
Designed to correct ankle contractures, plantar flexion and foot drop. The lightweight LEXAN® polycarbonate frame material is preformed to relieve pressure off the heel to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores. This clear frame allows the heel to be viewed without removing the orthosis. Mesh laundry bag included.
• An ambulatory version includes a patented walking skid with no bolts or screws for patient safety .
• Easy to apply
• Soft, padded material absorbs moisture away from skin
• Fabric covered toe post extension
• Easy and adjustable closures
• Transparent frame, for viewing heel
• Fabric covered anti-Rotation Bar
• Regular version: 13” Height
• Short Back version: 10” Height
Ambulating Skid that can be applied instantly without tools, while the patient is wearing the orthosis.